Monday, November 3, 2014


DESTROYING SATANIC ROADBLOCKS
“Power to Speak”
By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

Begin with praise and worship (15 minutes)

Then read out loud the following scriptures:

Psalm 110

Follow up with this warfare confession:

FATHER, I thank you for this prayer program. Thank you because
the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty to the
pulling down of satanic strongholds. As I go into prayer, I pray that
you will manifest your presence in my life.

I declare that JESUS is Lord over my life – spirit, soul and body. I
am sanctified by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the blood of
Jesus. I am justified by the blood of Jesus. I have the life of God in
me.

Today, every word that I shall speak will please the Lord and
glorify His name. These same words shall wreck destruction and
havoc in the camp of the enemy in Jesus’ name.

1.      Let divine certainty enter into my spirit now in the name of Jesus.
2.    Holy Spirit, anoint me to pray prophetically in the name of Jesus.
3.    Inherited poisons, come out in the name of Jesus.
4.    O Lord, convert my mountains to miracles in the name of Jesus.
5.     I paralyze every progress arrester, in the name of Jesus.
6.    I speak destruction to my roadblocks (household wickedness) in the name of Jesus.
7.     I speak destruction to my roadblocks (envious friends) in the name of Jesus.
8.    I speak destruction to my roadblocks (unfriendly friends) in the name of Jesus.
9.    I speak destruction to my roadblocks (evil covenants) in the name of Jesus.
10.   I speak destruction to my roadblocks (multiple curses) in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for answering your prayers…

No comments:

Post a Comment